Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just a couple of quick little notes...

I got everything uploaded to Scarlett Key that I have done -- if you click on the Etsy section over there to the right you can go look!  This took forever because work happened...but it is all there now.  I have a few more new ideas to play with and more to create so I will work on this for a while before I add more new pieces. 

Oh, yeah, work!  I got a job, y'all!  I'm the local grocery store's newest cashier!  haha  I LOVE it!  It is exactly what I wanted so I'm super pumped and thankful that things happened the way they did.  Maybe now I can finish my degree.  That psych degree isn't going to just show at up at my door, right? 

Hope everyone is having a blast this week so far!  I'm working 8-5 tomorrow so Bookworm Wednesday will be posted in the evening after I get home :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!