Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bookworm Wednesday! (on a thursday...sorry!)

Sorry this is late (again!) but work kicked my ass yesterday and I'm still recovering!

In honor of Titanic hitting theaters again I thought it would be fun to do a theme week!  haha, So this week I'm going to tell you about A Night To Remember.

It is one of the few books that really goes into what happened on that night many years ago that was able to keep my interest.  I picked up my copy years ago when I was in Florida with my mom and sister - at the Tampa Museum they had the traveling Titanic exhibit and the book was one of the many things that we grabbed up to remember the occasion.  It is such a tragic story in general but this book makes it even more tragic because the whole time I was reading it, I felt like I was there.  I felt the fear and deep sadness that those people must have felt.  I highly recommend it for anyone that loves the movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!