Friday, March 30, 2012

YARN LOVE!!!

It should come as no surprise that I love yarn.  It is something I spend far too much money on because if I see something I like, I buy it.  Quite simply, I love it.  Here are some recent...and maybe not so recent purchases.

OHHHH  Hobby Lobby came out with new colorways for their I Love This Cotton line.  I had to grab up a skein of each!  So cute in person....Not sure what I'm going to make quite yet, but I'm thinking my niece that's coming in July needs something cute!

I picked these two pieces up from Hobby Lobby as well.  It technically isn't yarn, it is thread, but it counts darn it!  I'm going to try crochet edging to see if it is something I could add to Scarlett Key. 

These are two kits I picked up from Fickle Knitter on Etsy.  I can't wait to work on them but they are pretty far down on the list at this point....

And now....the glorious Sunflower Yarns that I've picked up.  They can all be found in the online store, and I love each and every one of them!  If you want more info, but can't read the tags, just let me know!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!