Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hip Hip HOOOORAY!!!!

My ldb, Camille, posted this earlier on her blog (it is one of my favorites, and not just 'cause she's my bestie!) and I had to steal it!

* At the age of 25, I'm in the process of moving back home with my parents for a number of reasons, but mostly because the economy sucks balls.
* I grew up around baskets decorating everywhere and I've realized that I've turned into my mom...I'm packing up TWELVE baskets!  12!
* I have a wonky knee cap.  I've already had one surgery for it but most people have multiple surgeries and then a total replacement.  Usually by the time they turn 40.
* I love sewing quilts together but hate hate hate quilting them!  I currently have like three quilts that just need finished.
* I spend a lot of time cruising hulu.com finding shows that I need to catch up on.
* My ex-boyfriend got me so into movies!  Like, I can quote movies like no other!
* My sister and I are quite different.  She takes after my dad's Irish/German roots and I take after my mom's Cherokee Indian/French/German roots.  Translation?  She is pale and skinny.  I'm tan and buxom.
* I have 10 pillows on my bed.  Not kidding.
* Pinterest is my new favorite time waster.
* One of the cutest things ever is when El yawns so big it takes over the whole front half of his body....he will literally be laying down and as he yawns his front paws both go and stretch and come back down...totally in sync with the yawn.  


1. Who would play you in a movie?
*maggie gyllenhaal 

2. If you had an infinite amount of money to buy one item with, what would it be?
*Real estate.  As my dad says, they aren't making any more land.....

3. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?
*Whoa.  Why do I gotta give it up?  haha

4. If money was no object what hobby would you take up?
*Traveling, duh!

5. What is the worst book you have ever read?
*the twilight series. i'm still apologizing to my brain for that. those were written SO terribly (imo:) <<  HAHA, I'm totally agreeing with Camille on this one!  WTF was that author thinking?  Or rather, WTF are 99% of the teenagers in this world going to do when they finally realize that vampires (and wizards for that matter) are NEVER going to be real.  NEVER.

6. If you were an animal, which one would you be?
*a tortoise.  Those things live forever! 

7. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
*Bread.  More specifically, the bread sticks from Olive Garden (oh, if I could just have their salad along with the bread, that'd be great).

8. If you could befriend one famous person, who would it be?
*Rachel Bilson!  I just want to steal her closet.  

9. If you had a super power, what would it be?
*Talk to animals.  I really want to know what they're thinking.

10. If you could go back in time and relive a moment, what would it be?
*The day I decided to not go to college right after high school.

11. If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
*No, really, why did you make Eve second, it was because you messed up on Adam, right? :)


Edited to add what I forgot....THIS was my 200th post!  How awesome is that?  With that said, I wanted to add in that once I hit 25 (up from the previous 10...) followers I will be doing a giveaway!  There is also a mini giveaway over on Scarlett Key's facebook.  Once the page gets 25 likes, I will be giving away a set of things from the shop!  Help me get to both milestones?  You're the best!!

1 comment:

  1. happy 200th post! when you buy land can i park my rv on it?? the fact that you hated twilight too means we were destined to be ldbs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!