Thursday, January 19, 2012

Designing

I've always been the girl that loves to make things.  That should be obvious from the fact that I craft like a mad woman most days.  Well, I set out to really start designing my own stuff when I couldn't find what I was looking for.  Then, I set the goal of creating something new, from my own mind, each month with the 12in12 project. 

This has kind of blossomed into something I wasn't fully expecting.  I know my mind goes off on tangents when I think of a fun idea, but I wasn't expecting to have my crochet patterns almost write themselves with my hands.  I wasn't expecting them to come out so easily.  At this point I have designed and created a fun & funky headband, four different scarves and three new cozies (one of them is already in Scarlett Key!).  I have more headbands, more cozies, more scarves, more everything in my head that I need to work out, need to get them on paper! 

With all that said, I need a couple of pattern testers for what I have written out.  Do you crochet?  Wanna test for me?  Everything I need tested takes far less than two hours to complete at this point.  I use mostly Caron Simply Soft so you would need less than a skein of worsted and I write stuff using my H hook mostly.  If you would like to test for me, please comment here with a way to contact you or email me at prajaline (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!