Sunday, January 29, 2012

12 in 12! Month 1, Week 4 - Original Design

I love bows.  Quite a lot.  But, I couldn't really find a pattern for a crochet bow that I liked.  It is one of those things that everyone does their own kind of thing with in the crochet world....so I set out to create my own.

The first attempt was a relatively flat bow that came out a bit wonky because I was playing with single crocheting in different loops as opposed to always crocheting through both loops.


Cute, but I knew I could do better.... So, I started playing around with doing a circle so that there is some density to the bow loops....and this is what I came up with, I love it so much more!


These will definitely be making an appearance in Scarlett Key, and very very very soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!