Friday, July 8, 2011

Questions from MySpace - May 24, 2009

What's the first thing that pops into your head when you think of last summer?
Last summer?  Moving home and getting ready for my knee surgery.....

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yeah, Tony oddly enough has become that guy for me.....

Have you ever laughed at something that wasn't meant to be funny?
Oh yeah.  Too often haha.

What hoodie did you wear last?
Um....my light green Old Navy one.

Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
Um, nope....

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Oh yeah, always.  There is always someone I miss.

Do you fall for people easily?
There's a line in a song..... "Slow to trust, but quick to love".....that's me.

When's the next time you' ll see your closest friend?
My closest?  Even though I don't see her ever, Brit is still the person that knows me the best, and I have no idea when I will see her again, hopefully soon, I need a random super long dinner

Last time you talked to your number one?
That would be Jamie....and I talked to her the other day with texts....

Are you happy?
In aspects of my life, yeah, in others, no.

Are you wearing make up?
Just mascara like always.

How did you wake up this morning?
To Cody licking my face....He's the best, I hate living without him.....

Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
Oh yeah.

Would you kiss an ugly person for $ 1,000?
Kissing is nothing.  Bring it on.

Is there someone you don' t ever want to be out of your life?
Yeah, my bestests!

Want someone or something you can't have?
Isn't that life in general?

Have you ever tried to find the end of a rainbow?
I will never forget the one time I was in the car with my grandparents and my sister and we acutally drove thru the end of a rainbow.  It was odd......

Be honest, who are you texting?
Right now?  Noone....I usually hide from the world here at the farm...

What is something that you realized today?
That I really want a new hair cut, and I'm thinking I finally found it.  So, Jessie, I'm coming to see you!  haha

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Goodness no

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Going home to my lovely little apartment.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Like 11:30....I usually sleep so well here since I have Cody that I fall asleep as soon as I lay down.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Cody counts, doesn't he?

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
I think we all have....

What did you look like the last time you kissed someone?
I looked hot.  haha

Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
Oh yeah, hello.....ten years with him.....

Where is your default picture taken?
At Brio's at the Greene on my birthday last year.

Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Just in church when I was little

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a T?:
Uh.  Yeah.  TJ.  Tommy. 

What time is it?
Almost 2:30 in the afternoon!  And I'm inside 'cause it is stupid hot out right now.

Whose car were you in last?
My mom's, she drove to Chillicothe

What color shirt are you wearing?
A black tank with a small green sweater over it.

How long is your hair?
Just to my shoulders

Last thing you ate?
Two words: White Castle :)

Last thing you drank?
Sprite

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping

When is the last time you took a nap?:
Um, Thursday. 

Have you held hands with anyone recently?:
Not recently.....

What movie did you watch last?
I fell asleep watching Practical Magic last night

Where is your number one person on your friends list?:
I'm assuming she is at home.  Hopefully she is working on the pool so I can swim soon!

Are you currently in a relationship?:
Single as a slice of cheese.

Have you ever had your heart broken?:
It looks like a shattered mirror at this point.....

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?:
Friday when one of my favorite members came in....

Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is acceptable?
Never

How many fillings do you have?
none

Do you like mayonnaise?
Not usually.

Do you think you have a handle on spelling?
Haha, that is why there is spell check

Ever won a spelling bee?
Got close once....

Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?
Nope

Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
Never.  I'm way too stubborn when I know I am right.

Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
Since I don't have a significant other....nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!