Friday, July 8, 2011

Questions from MySpace - April 3, 2009

Have you had sex with more than 25 people?
Negative

Did you sleep in past noon today?
I have not done this in a loooooong time.  I work too damn much.

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
I apparently sent Stevie a text, but I honestly don't remember the last few texts we sent back and forth. 

Is this summer gonna be a good one?
Here's hoping

What made you happy today?
Working just two and a half hours. Getting to see my baby.


Do you like your cell phone?
Love it

Do you like to wear sweatpants?
I love my cropped Old Navy ones.  They were wonderful after my knee surgery.

What do the majority of people in your life call you?
Andrea

What are you listening to right now?
My playlist on here

What did you do this weekend?
I worked and slept.  And got sucked into TWO different ANTM marathons.  I lost brain cells on that.

What color is your keyboard?
This one is white.

Will this weekend be a good one?
I came home, and any time with my babies is good.

Is there someone you would like to fix things with right now?
Yes.  I miss some of my old friends.  


What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
Hot chocolate

Ever stayed up all night on the phone?
Yes.  I haven't done it since sr year, but yeah

Can you make brownies without looking at the instructions?
I am pretty sure no.  I can make nobakes with out the recipe tho...

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
You have no idea.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Too many variables in that question.  If I had a job, I could probably pick up and move anywhere.

Are you wearing eyeliner?
I can honestly say I don't wear eyeliner.  The only makeup that I wear on a regular basis is mascara.

Have you ever been to a strip club?
Surprisingly no.  The guys I used to run around with were rather protective of me for some reason.

Do you own an iPod?
Yes


How did you get one of your scars?
My favorite one?  Hmmm...the one on my lip I got in the second grade when I fell off the spider and busted my mouth to all kinds of hell.  I had five stitches from a plastic surgeon and I still have a scar.

Do you have any scars on your legs?
Yes, a few.  The most recent ones from my knee surgery. 

Have you ever accidentally put something valuable in a washer?
Oh hell yeah.

How late did you stay up last night?
I honestly have no idea...I don't remember seeing the end of Frasier, so sometime before one I think.

Is money important to you?
Since I work at a bank, it is rather controlling of my life.

How are you feeling lately?
A bit lonely.  A bit sad. 

Have you thought about an ex today?
Yes, I always do when I drive thru Greenfield.  


Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
If I say then he will realize that he has it, and that's just not a power I'm willing to give him yet.

Would you date someone who lived in another state?
If it is true love, you'll find a way to be together.

When's the last time you said you were fine, but really weren't?
All day, everyday.

Relationships or one night stands?
Relationships

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Um.  Today.  This member pulled the look that said, you're young, you're a girl, I don't care what you have to say about my finances.  Fuck you asshole.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Oh yeah.  I'm a very hard person to get along with usually.

Do you laugh a lot?
I try to.  I tend to surround myself with people that I enjoy to laugh more.

Do you consider yourself lucky?
Sometimes.


Why did you last cry?
I was catching up on my dvr this morning and I was watching the last ER.  :(

Do you think you're pregnant?
Hell no

You have to get a facial piercing, what do you get?
If I have no choice.  My nose.  But, I can't do it....

You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
I already have four.  :)  I have too many ideas for my next one....they tend to be spur of the moment things.

Could you cry right now?
If I think about the right stuff, yeah.

Have you ever been awake for 2 days straight?
Not lately

What are the things you've heard people say about you?
Lately it all has been that noone realized how curly my hair really is and that when I let it go curly, it brings out my eyes.

Are you friends with your exes?
We would talk if we saw each other, but no, we don't go out of the way to talk to each other usually.


If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
A fish in the coral reef on the one condition that I wouldn't be eaten by any sharks.  Or maybe a pelican.  Wouldn't that be fun?  haha

Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
I want someone that I can love and that will love me back.  If he turns out to be my boyfiend then more power to me

Are you mad at someone?
I wouldn't say if I was anyway.

Who did you spend your summer with last year?
Heather and Brit.....Lots of great memories that I will treasure forever

Who has the same phone as you?
A few people in sitcoms, I see my phone on tv all the freaking time, I didn't plan that.

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
All the time

Do you have an older brother?
Yep, he is one of my favorite people ever.  


Are you Irish in any way?
Yeah, on my dad's side. 

Do you believe in karma?
Of course.

Did you have a good birthday this year?
I haven't had it yet....just over a month to go. 

Kiss on the first date?
I don't date..

Have you ever been in a hotel room with a friend of the opposite sex?
Oh yeah.

Are you okay with the life you live?
If I say yes, will you believe me?

Last person you told a secret too?
No idea.

Would you run around a neighborhood at night without a shirt for 500 dollars?
Which neighborhood? And for how long?--haha, keeping Sarah's answer

How many true friends you got?
Quality over quantity...---again, Sarah's answer


Do you like hugs and kisses?
Yeah, kisses more so than hugs.  I think it is romantic when you kiss without touching more that just your lips together

Have you ever drank alcohol?
Uh, yeah.

Do you live in a "ghetto" neighborhood?
I live in suburia

Have you ever caught a friend cheating on their bf/gf?
Well, he was cheating on her with me.... oops.

Do you believe true love can conquer anything?
Yep

Do you have a fear of taking tests when you are not prepared?
Yeah, I just have to remember to go with my gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!