Friday, July 8, 2011

Questions from MySpace - April 3, 2009 (second set...)

41 Things You Never Think to Ask

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Never, I don't plan on starting any time soon.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
I don't ride them.  I have horrible motion sickness.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Ummmm.....Not since Jacob and I were together probably, and that has been like almost six years.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Depends on who the someone else is.

5.Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes

6.Do you consider yourself creative?
Sometimes

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Did you not watch the court case?

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Team Aniston

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
I would consider most of them people I would talk to if I ran into them, but do I go out of my way to talk to them?  Not usually.

10.Do you know how to play poker?
I do.  The drunker I get, the better I get.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Not in a very long time

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I love the stupid Progressive Insurance ones because they make me think about Heather impersonating that chick. 

13. What are you allergic to?
Haven't found anything yet....

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
Hell no.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
A few

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
What sport is this again?  Haha, Yankees I guess.  They have Jeter....

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Nope

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Most days

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Probably at work......no wait.....Stevie sent me a HIGH-LARIOUS picture of him the other day.....that had to be it.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Let It Be; Here Comes The Sun; Yesterday; Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da; Love Me Do....Sarah did it for me :)

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
How my parents aren't home when I tried to surprise them by coming home early

22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in feeling an instant connection, that with all the right forces turns into love.

23. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
Hell no.  I live in uber-suburbia now....

24.Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes

25. What cell service do you use?
Sprint/Nextel

26.Do you like Sushi?
Nope

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Once or twice

28. What do you wear to bed?
Shorts and a tee shirt usually.

29. Been caught stealing?
I don't steal

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
I think we all do, we just don't admit it.

32. Classic Rock or Rap?
Classic Rock

33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Wow....Just one?  There are a few for different reasons....George Clooney just to say I did it.  Kal Penn because I think he would be hilarious.  Jason Aldean because he is so country and so lovely.  And finally, Ryan Phillippee since I have been totally in love with him since jr high.

34. Are you a virgin
In regards to what?---haha, I'm sticking with Sarah's answer

35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
Oh yeah

36. What food do you find disgusting?
Cottage cheese.  Guacamole.  Sardines.  Green olives.  Prunes.  Tomato.  I could go on....

37. Do you sing in the shower?
Not usually.  I try to get in and out since my water randomly turns hot and cold.  I love my apartment :)

38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
Yes, but not showing what you think....

39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Nothing I haven't said to their face.

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
I do it all the time when I'm trying to get loans approved at work.

41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes.  Not fun.  And I didn't deserve it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!