Sunday, May 29, 2011

Today

Today was just what I needed.  Can I just tell you how calming it is to rock a baby to sleep?  I'm in love with my nephew, head over heels adore him I tell ya! 

I got to see my grandparents meet their great grandson for the first time.  I got to see my grandma's eyes light up when she saw my dad and my brother in B's face.  I got to see four of my favorite guys in life all together, four generations of guys from my family all together!  We even got pictures....well, I managed to take pictures on everyone's cameras and phones except for mine!  Typical! :)  Thank goodness for emails and picture texts!

I got to talk to my sister-in-law like we used to before all the drama.  It was nice to be able to talk to her like that again.  I missed our talks.  We have the best talks, really, just the best.  And we got to put B on the table and play with him after everyone left.  He's getting so big and really can just laugh and laugh.  It cracks me up!

I think that is all, just wanted to share my joy with everyone!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!