Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MySpace Memory Lane....

Well, I saw this post from Haley earlier and loved the idea!  I will leave my MySpace open for as long as I can because my best friend Heather's page is still there, and as mentioned before, she passed away Halloween 2008.  The fact that I was just looking at it and she was posting up until the day before she died made me cry a little.  Ok, a lot.  But, here are some pics that I pulled off of there!  (sorry for the photos but aren't they fun??!)
This is Pendleton, he was my dad's dog and I think I miss him every time I walk in their house and he isn't laying on the chair....
The week before I started my senior year of high school.  I had just cut my hair off, but I really love this picture because I look so dang happy and my eyes look greener than they usually do in pictures.
This was the last Christmas in our old house, the one I grew up in, so that would have been Christmas 2003.  I was sucking the chocolate off pretzels haha.  And how badass were my nails!  I did them myself all the time.
Graduation!  June 1, 2003.  I walked with Clayton, he was my best guy friend from second grade on, I miss him!  His mom was convinced we would get married!
Also Graduation Day!  This is my sister-in-law, Jamie, and me.  For the longest time, I was closer to her than my real sister.  My brother couldn't have picked a better girl, but we all wonder what she sees in him hahahahaha
My friend Sarah and I.  She is still one of my best friends.  We met in second grade as well.  I'm not kidding when I say most of my friends have been in my life for nearly 20 years!
These two were from the winter before Heather died.  The top is: Brittany, Betsy, and Trisha.  The bottom is: Stacy, Heather, Me.  I love these girls but I'm only in contact with Brittany now.
Brittany, me, Heather.  This was the first birthday we celebrated together, mine and Heather's 22nd; my birthday is May 5th, Heather's was May 15th.  We look soooo young!  
Shockingly, this is the second year we celebrated together, and the last.  Brittany, me, Heather from our 23rd birthday celebration.  I loved my hair here!  We look soooo different from the one above!

I hope you've loved my little jaunt down memory lane, I'd LOVE to see yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!