Monday, July 2, 2012

Fireworks!

I have a best friend.  I call her Lovie, she calls me the same thing.  We are so insanely alike that when she was hired at the credit union, my boss said we would be best friends forever or hate each other for eternity.  Thankfully, we became best friends.  Each year we go to the fireworks in downtown Dayton.  They are, quite simply, amazing.  Fireworks always turn me into an emotional five year old.  I always use it as a moment to reflect about our country & all that jazz, and as the daughter of army guy, I'm incredibly patriotic.  Anyway, each year that we've gone to the fireworks, we've taken a picture of ourselves.  This is seriously like the only time we take a *single* picture haha! 

2010

2011

2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!