Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fresh.

Ink.

haha

please ignore my cracked heels, they need done so so so bad, but now will wait until I'm fully healed haha


There were a handful of things that I *knew* I wanted to do while I was in Jersey.  One of those things?  Getting a new tattoo.  I know I've mentioned before how much I love quotes - I mean, I already had two of them....both are quotes that I have loved for a long long long time.  This quote is no different....Completely random side note, I swear I saw this on Kaelah's blog at some point & I searched and searched and searched and even chatted with her on Twitter about it, but I can not find where I originally saw this posted, I am determined to figure it out if I have to go back through all the blogs I read haha....

Any whooooooo, I saw this picture at some point last year and fell in love.  It was my background on my lap top, it was on my screen saver, it was everywhere.  And the words felt like they had been written on my soul the first time I read them (well, after I looked up "begets" - "to cause; produce as an effect: a belief that power begets power").  Something I struggle with is loving myself enough to love someone else and loving myself enough to let someone love me. 


I no longer have the original source so if you know where it is, please let me know so I can update this! 
I've known I wanted something on my left ankle, well, ever since I did my right ankle and these three little words just fit.....and I'm so so so so in love.  


The tattoo was done at Body Graphics in Pennsauken, NJ by Tina Marie - honestly, the first woman to tattoo me and she was the best!  Definitely made me feel at ease with everything about the whole experience! 

The pic Tina took riiiiight after it was done :)
Another random side note....Camille, my ldb that I was visiting, wrote a good post about judging bloggers & my visit, go leave her some love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!