Sunday, March 18, 2012

What do you do....

What do you do when there is a person that you just can't get off your mind?  This isn't someone that I should be thinking about or hoping to see or wanting to text or anything.  He needs to go.  Oh well.

In other, far happier, news, I'm going to JERSEY!  haha  My ldb, Camille, lives there and I'm going to visit her!  I'm beyond excited!  I'm looking at road maps and hotels tomorrow...or Tuesday, well, whenever I finish this dang scarf/cowl.  haha  I'm only going to be there for a few days and I think we already have a good idea of things we want to do: Love statue, Philly Art Museum, tattoos, and just general hanging out since we've never met in person!  Have you met other bloggy or online friends in real life?  I'm hoping that I will be able to make it up the coast a bit to visit my other online friend, Amanda, but that will depend on if I get any of the 8000 jobs I've applied for in the last couple of weeks since moving back to the farm.  Just gotta wait and see what happens I guess :)

2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! yes, that was obnoxious but i'm so so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeaaaal! If you don't have a job by April 20th you should roll with us back to visit again!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!