Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm a planner.

And I'm planning my crafty 2012.  I'm gonna need you all to hold me what I'm about to say. 

I WANT TO DO A FEW 12 IN '12 CRAFTS.  I want to do a 12 inch crochet granny square each month.  I want to do an 18 inch quilt block each month (if I can find them....I may have to settle for 12 inch blocks).  I want to make a potholder each month (crochet, knit, or sew, just a potholder).  I want to make a state star quilt -- this one will need to be like, 12/13 blocks a month which seems like a lot so this may (will) get edited. 

Things I know:

1- I will need support.  Y'all are gonna have to ask me how I'm doing!

2- I will need to keep track, so probably on the first/last day or the month there will be an update post.  Again, I will need to figure out how I want to do this.

3- I'm about 99% certain that if this works I will be spending the majority of my 2013 finishing all of the projects hahaha

Anyone want to this along with me? :)

1 comment:

  1. oooooh maybe i'll make it my goal to start and finish a crochet project in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!