Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Elroy update, day 8(?)

Yesterday was great with El!  He woke me up for breakfast!  He started bugging me for food around 5 like always!  He PLAYED!!!!!!!!!  Then today happened.  I gave him about 3/4 of his normal amount of dry food (I've been slowly increasing the amount I give him if he eats the previous meal), he walked away with over half of it left in the bowl.  Seriously?  I haven't seen him drink anything either.

I've been trying to take away/add things in to his jacked routine to see if something is making him sick.  The consistent thing that is there before he spends a day sickly?  His canned cat food.  Is there some kind of issue with Friskie's canned food that I don't know about?  The only recall I saw on their website was for their dry food that he doesn't eat.  I guess I will wait and see if he eats the rest of his food at some point today.

1 comment:

  1. I know nothing about cats, but my vet did tell me that feeding a dog canned food sometimes leads to them not wanting dry! So maybe scrap the canned food, give him dry, and maybe mix it up by mixing in some canned salmon or tuna! I hope he gets better soon!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!