Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane.....

.....or in a Jeep.  :)
I'm reorganizing/cleaning/packing.  Again.  Yep.  Super pumped, can't ya tell?  I think I'd be more excited if I had something to look forward to this time.  The hardest thing to decide though?  Which crafts to take with me.  This time I'm taking: my project for Haley (hoping to finish it asap!), some more cozies for Etsy, and some embroidery.  I'm planning on sewing once I get back to town, so I will finally be posting the pillowcase totes on Scarlett Key.  They sew up pretty quick so that's a plus.  Oh!  That reminds me!  I need help rewriting my Scarlett Key descriptions and all that jazz, wanna help? 

Another hard part?  I'm leaving El at the farm.  I know I rant and rave about the beast, but it totally makes me sad & throws me off completely to be away from him.  Yes, we do have a very unnatural relationship.  But, really, how could I not when he has these cute moments?


1 comment:

  1. Awww what a cutie! :) And yay about my project, I'm so excited for it, and the baby isn't even close to being here yet! I take it the yarn got to you then? I was planning on emailing today!
    XoXo Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!