Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Hope

There is no surprise in me saying that I LOVE *Sunflower Yarns*.....well, there shouldn't be at least.  I would much rather order yarn from Amanda all the way over in NH than drive ten minutes down the road to my yarn shop.  Her's was the first "special" yarn that I ordered and fell in love with, so it is kinda like my first yarn love, it hopefully will always be special and will never go away.

Anywhoooo, I have to do a swap project and just couldn't find what I wanted anywhere when it came to the yarn, so a few emails to Amanda later, I present to you Summer Hope.  I'm in complete adoration of it.  I love how she took the few words and pictures that I had for her and made something that's perfect for what I need!

Don't you want to see pictures....well, ok, I guess I will share!





Let me know what you think in the comments!  I hope you like it as much as I do! 

(edited to add....Amanda told m that she is putting a hank up on the website during the next update, so if you love this, you could own it too!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. holysmokes its beautiful!!!! i'd be scared to touch it :) what are you planning to make w/ it? Oh! and i used my apron at work today and everyone was uber envious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!