Friday, June 3, 2011

Rav Swap - May Swap

I'm in two different groups on Rav for swaps.  The one I "run" is the Seasonal Swappers and we only swap every few months but do big projects for the swap.  The second one is the Supper Swappers Group....they do swaps every month or more.  I don't participate in every one of theirs, i.e. I'm not doing the June swap, but I did participate in the May swap....and I got my package from it today!  AND I LOVE EVERYTHING IN IT! 

The theme this time was Cup of Yarn so that is why there are beverage-related items in here...Now for pics!
A lovely mug, fun thermal travel mug, sweeeet smelling hand sanitizer, and Orbit (which I chew alllll the time!) gum that made the whole box smell yummy!
Big scarf sized knitting needles (a size I don't have! yay!), a needle gauge, a fun sheep notebook, knitting stitch markers that I'm gonna need for my shawls, and a sweet card!
Two knitted mug cozies!  They are actually bring pink and purple, silly phone pictures!  There are great because I want to knit cables and I will be able to look at these for structure!
Two fun yarns!  Again, colors are better in person, a purple-y blue and melon-y yellow!  And they're so soft!  Can't wait to use them!

THANKS to my partner!  I really do love it all! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!