Sunday, January 12, 2020

Hello, from 2020

Well.



It's been a hot minute.

I want to build my brand a little bit, so I'm bringing back the blog!  I still love this space, it still feels like home, so I'm back, and I'm excited to be here!  I'm going to be learning how to make this place a fun spot, a learning spot.

I have a huge goal of getting a tutorial published on Moda's Bake Shop and for that to happen I need an online presence.  A little more than just Instagram, I guess.

So, I will be here a little more.  I'm going to be back in a day or two with all the fabric totals of my inventory and some tracking sheets that I'm going to really keep track of this year.  I also want to share my goals for this year and my top nine makes for this year.  Maybe twelve.  I'm not sure if I want to focus on one project each month to totally finish or if I want to just stick with the "Make Nine" that floats around the internet and social media world.

Can't wait to share my crafty life a little bit more.  I've missed you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!