Saturday, July 28, 2012

So, there's this guy....

There's this guy that comes in to the store on a regular (read-nearly every day) basis that I've been crushing on for a while.  I'm finally at a point where I don't want that "other" guy anymore.  I mean, yeah, I still have feelings and I miss our friendship, but I want someone that wants me.  And, well, he obviously doesn't.  So, I'm moving on. 

Anyway, back to this guy.  He's got the most gorgeous eyes, is always super sweet and funny when he comes in, rides a motorcycle....and has a girlfriend.  I might be reading too much into it, but he doesn't act like he has a girlfriend.  Today he was checking out at one of the registers and I was in the office but I had a customer at the counter so I was standing where I could see the registers and him.  He watched me the *entire* time that he was in line and then checking out.  I mean, seriously.  I didn't have something on my face or anything, I wasn't talking overly loud to the customer in front of me, I don't get it.  The only difference in today from all the other days he's seen me is that my hair was down instead of pulled back.  I could definitely be reading too much into it...and considering the fact that I'm always attracted to the guys I can't have, this is a huge possibility.  Does any one have a "Guy Dictionary" that I could borrow? 

For those of you that are in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?  I'm really missing the closeness of having a boyfriend so I'm curious in relationships in general.  Should I try online dating again?  Or hope that someone asks me out or meets me through friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!