Saturday, February 4, 2012

Randoms

It just hit me that I haven't worked on my 12 in 12 for this week.  Thanks, moving and general crafty add.

I am teaching myself how to knit lace.  Kinda pumped about it.  Susannah has been my go-to answer gal on Twitter lately!  Thanks Lady!  You're the best!

My favorite part of the day right now goes a little something like this: Feed El at around 7, go back to bed and fall back asleep, wake up anywhere from 20 minutes to three hours later.....with El sleeping on my feet.  I say, "hi baby"....he does this little, why you gotta wake me up mom meow.  Cutest.Thing.Ever.

Attempting to learn Skype so I can have chat dates with my ldb!

Getting inspired from Pinterest.  I'm addicted.  I've been making new headbands, new hair pins, new everything!  Hobby Lobby stopped carrying the bobby pins I was using so I'm having to re-do my bobby pin line on Scarlett Key....that's ok though, just making me be more creative!

I showed my apartment to two people today.  Both of them are applying but I secretly hope this gal named Samantha gets it.  She is like me....I mean, just like me.  haha

I've been reconnecting with old friends from back home and it feels great!  I need to remember that my friends are a great support system and I can rely on them for things.  I don't always have to be the rock for everyone while not letting anyone be my rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!