Thursday, February 16, 2012

hi.

I'm still here but life has been throwing me punches lately! 

I don't have a laptop at the moment which breaks my heart because if I can't get it to work then I've lost probably well over 100 bookmarks.  It is really hard to type out blog posts in the middle of the great room at the farm....this is my little, private corner of the internet and I don't necessarily want anyone reading over my shoulder.

I got moved, I turned in my keys on Tuesday evening.  I'm kind of ok....but I did say to someone that I may be ok with it now because of the turmoil I lived through last week.

About that week.....it hurt me beyond belief to see my friends going through the sadness and anguish of losing a life long friend.  It breaks my heart that, at 25, I've gone to many funerals for friends....even one would be one too many.  I just hate it more than I can put into words.  I'm, however, unbelievable thankful that I grew up in a community that was great for developing such deep relationships that will truly last for all of my life.

With all that said....I will be back as soon as I'm able.  Promise :)

1 comment:

  1. Is this an Ohio thing?! I've been to probably 15-20 funerals, and only a handful of them were old enough to be dead (IMO). We just had a death in my town but I couldn't put myself through another funeral so I skipped out.
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!