Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Completed Project: Sewing Machine Cover

It is done!  It took some thinking and some time but I'm really pleased with the outcome!  And those colors!  The Silent Cinema fabric collection is to die for!  There is just something about grey and pink that makes me a very happy girl!!  The pieced/striped side is the outside with my beloved grey polka dots on the inside and edging.

(Random note...Blogger always selects what order they want to share my pictures so these may end up out of order.  Sorry!)








1 comment:

  1. that turned out sooo good!!! and you know that's the best challenge ever...i saw that fabric and was like "someone has to make something with this...but not me!" hahahhaha. i have all my fingers/toes/joints crossed for that job for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!