Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Insomnia = Tote Makin'

My momma and I are supposed to have a yard sale this weekend (hey, Mother Nature, I need that 40% chance of rain to go down a bit....).  In addition to selling stuff I've literally moved four times and not unpacked among other stuff, I'm going to be selling some of my crafty bits.  I'm taking my cozies of course (even some that haven't made their way to Etsy at all yet...) but I'm also taking my pillow case totes.  These are the two that I made tonight.  If they don't sell and get posted to Etsy then the yellow one will be named Bloomin' Sunshine and the white one with flowers (probably my favorite....) will be Posey Shopper.  Do you like them?  I'm interested in hearing what you all think!





1 comment:

  1. I love that tote! How sweet :)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!