Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ravelry Swap

Hey all!  I'm running a knit/crochet swap over on Ravelry!  You have to be a member of Ravelry to use the following link, but if you're a knitter or crocheter then Ravelry is a GREAT website to be on!!

I took over this swap because our moderator went MIA.  I am hoping that is turns out beautifully, and I'm thinking that it will!  There are already 10 sign-ups, so it is twice as big as my book swap on here!  I'm getting nervous, but it is a confident nervous if that makes sense.

In other news, I am going to check out for a few days and do some soul searching and thinking.  Sooooo if I don't post here for a day or two, don't be worried!  I will be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Soul searching is good! It has been a huge part of my life lately...

    Amanda
    Sunflower Yarns

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!