Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Half Weekend Update (in pictures!)

The sun setting behind the deck at my brother's house.  This was happening when I was taking the dogs out the first time.  Each time I really look at the construction of this deck I'm fascinated all over again that my brother built it with his own two hands!  And what you don't see is that to the left is a whole other section that goes up to the pool where I spend a LOT of my summer.
(from top down) Abby, Buddy, Goober.  My "children" for the weekend....
Morning kisses!  And, well goodbye kisses!  I took Abby out to my parents' farm because they *adore* her and she doesn't leave my brother's often because she is so old; she'll be 10 in August!
I'm such a good baby sister!  I even baked cookies for my brother and sister-in-law to come home to tomorrow!  (peanut butter cookies, instead of putting Hershey kisses in the middle, I put mini Reeses in them.  HEAVEN!)

Tomorrow I'm off to see my grandma and grandpa, I'm excited!  But, I know there won't be any pictures from that....

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some loverrrrrly words!